Types of sentences and punctuation: strategies for students
Punctuation skills are intellectual actions expressed in determining the area of the indication and its particular choice, whenever writing a text, for the point of its structural and division that is semantic.
Punctuation abilities consist of:
- – the capacity to locate communicative devices and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using offered the mark environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the capability to find structural and semantic sections that require allocation making use of punctuation markings;
- – the capability to place punctuation marks in conformity with the rules that are learned
- – the capability to substantiate alternatives for setting punctuation markings;
- – the capability to find a punctuation space and justify the environment and choice regarding the punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the capability to touch upon the punctuation of this proposition and text;
- – the capability to get, explain punctuation errors and proper them.